Shipping and Delivery Information
If you have chosen to pay by credit card we will advise you of the delivery charge by email, prior to processing any credit card payments. Ensure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book so that you receive all of our emails into your inbox.
If you have chosen to pay by direct deposit please do not make payment until we have notified you by email of the total amount payable, including delivery.
MINIMUM DELIVERY CHARGES:
ALL basket, and most flower orders:
- Sydney, most of Wollongong, parts of the Central Coast and the Blue Mountains : $12.00 + gst via Go Logistics couriers.
- Elsewhere in NSW, and interstate : $16.00 + gst via Toll Ipec Couriers.
Toll Priority Satchels 3kg ( Ribbon & small craft items ONLY ) : $13.00 + gst
Australia Post Satchels (Ribbon & small craft items ONLY) charges :
- Regular Post up to 500g - $ 8.00 + gst
- Express Post up to 500g - $10.00 + gst
- Express Post up to 3kg - $16.00 + gst
We do not have flat delivery rates. Because of the wide range and bulky nature of our products freight is calculated on the total actual weight and/or cubic weight of the items ordered. This is worked out after we receive your order. To see how cubic conversion works see our FAQs section.
Ribbon orders are sent with Australia Post - using satchels(charges above), Clipper Parcels or Toll Ipec.
Flower orders are sent by courier generally.
All basket orders are sent by courier NOT Australia Post / Parcel Post.
We only use Australia Post for basket orders in exceptional circumstances eg: the destination address is in a remote location.
We only accept Post Office Box and parcel locker addresses for Australia Post satchels.
All other orders require a street address for delivery.
In remote areas a local Post Office or business may be the drop off point for Toll deliveries.
Homes do not count as business addresses unless they are attended 9am-5pm Mon-Fri.
For any business or home address not attended Mon-Fri 9am-5pm we must have delivery instructions, eg: leave at front door if not in, deliver after 10am, deliver Tues-Fri, etc.
You cannot provide a secondary delivery address unless you wish to pay additional delivery charges. ###
Failure to provide appropriate delivery instructions can result in you being charged a re-delivery fee. ###
### TOLL IPEC surcharges for : wrong address and/or no delivery instructions provided :
Redelivery fee if no 'Authority To Leave' instructions are provided and no-one in attendance at address to accept delivery - $25.30.
Manual Consignment fee if customer requests a change of address to address on the original consignment - $15.40.
If an incorrect delivery address is provided and the customer requests a new address then both of these charges apply.
- Regular & Parcel Post - 1-7 working days*
- Express Post - 1-3 working days*
- Go Logistics - Sydney Metro - Same day-1 working day - Pick up am, deliver pm*
- Toll Ipec NSW - Sydney Metro, Wollongong, Newcastle, Canberra, Albury, South Coast, Hunter Region, North Coast, Riverina 1-2 working days. Central NSW 2-3 working days. Western NSW 3-4 working days.
- VIC - Melbourne Metro 1-2 working days. Victorian Country 2-3 working days.
- QLD - Brisbane Metro 1-2 working days. Mackay, Rockhampton, South East QLD 2-3 working days. Cairns, Townsville 3-4 working days. Central Coastal QLD, Northern Coastal QLD 4-5 working days. Western QLD 5-6 working days. Cape York 7-8 working days.
- SA - Adelaide Metro 2-3 working days. Country SA 3-4 working days.
- WA - Perth Metro 4-5 working days. Central WA, Southern WA 5-6 working days. Broome 6-7 working days. Northern WA 8-9 working days
- NT - Alice Springs 5-6 working days, Darwin 6-7 working days, Country NT 8-9 working days.
- TAS - Hobart, Launceston 4-5 working days. Tasmanian Country 5-6 working days*
*Please note that all delivery times are a guide only and may change due to stock availability and/or freight delays.
We are unable to guarantee delivery times.
To obtain a delivery quote, place your order online and choose to pay by Direct Deposit. We will calculate the delivery charge and send an email with the total amount owing including the delivery charge. If you wish to proceed with the quote then payment can be made by direct deposit, or credit card over the phone. Our bank details are below. Please ensure you quote your order number and business name/surname as a reference when making the payment.
Order And Payment Methods :
Order Online and Pay by Credit Card
Our secure online payment gateway - eway ensures your credit card and personal details are safe and secure. Your credit card payment is not processed until we have calculated and advised you of the delivery charge by email.
Order Online and Pay by Direct Deposit
Order online and choose to pay by Direct Deposit. We will send an email with the total amount owing including the delivery charge. Please do not make any payment until you receive our email advising you of the delivery charge. Our bank details are below. Please ensure you quote your order number and business name/surname as a reference when making the payment.
Order Online and Warehouse Pickup
If you select warehouse pickup please wait until you receive an email from us notifying you that your delivery is ready to be picked up - generally within 24 hours. You can also visit, browse, and purchase direct from our warehouse anytime during trading hours.
Order Online and Pay by Phone Order online and select 'Direct Deposit' as your payment option. We will calculate the delivery charge and advise you by email. You can then call us (Mon-Fri 9-5pm or Sat 9-2pm) with your order number and credit card details on phone no. (02) 9709 3370.
Order and Pay by Fax or Email
Fax : 02 9709 3914 Email : info@ masterworksbasketware.com.au - If you wish we can send you an order form where you can enter your order and email or fax it through to us.
Pay to account :
St George Bank
BSB: 112 879
ACC: 137 313 905
* Please use your order number and business name/surname as a reference if you use internet banking.
Business cheque - minimum $100.00. We do not accept personal cheques.
Please write your order number on the back of the cheque and make it payable to:
Masterworks Basketware, and please send it to the following address:*
118 Gow St
Padstow NSW 2211
* Please Note: When paying by direct deposit, we process and despatch your order once we have received the funds. Please add at least 1-2 working days to the delivery time. Also note that if payment is not received within 7 working days, your order may be cancelled. When paying by cheque the goods are sent when the cheque clears, generally 3 working days.
For orders outside Australia please contact us to organise shipment.
We can ship anywhere!